I’m making good progress on the editing of Winter Wolves, having done thirteen of the twenty one chapter so far.
That is the easy part.
After finishing the rewriting I did some brainstorming, trying to nut out a few problems I was having with the plot as it sat. The brainstorming worked well, as I figured out a way to fix the problems not only to my satisfaction, but to tie it in with a short story I’ve written as well. The major issue with the new ideas is that it is going to take some major rewriting in the second half of the book – maybe even whole chapters will need to be done. That all lies ahead still.
But at the current rate I am still looking at the end of the month to have it done and up available for download around the place.