The last week I didn’t get as much done as I should have. Occasionally these things happen, which is why I went hard at the beginning to bank extra words, so to speak, to cover such periods. But I picked up in the last couple of days, finishing off one rewrite (the thirteenth) and a new rough draft of over 16,000 words. By the time the rewrite is done it will probably be closer to 20,000.
Block 1: Target: 3500 words. Output: 3745. Overall total: 30175 (Target: 28000).
Block 2: Target: 7000 words. Output: 5489. Overall total: 56523 (Target: 56000).
Block 3: Target: 10500 words. Output: 11084. Overall total: 108758 (Target: 84000).
2014 total to date: 195456 (Target: 168000). Daily average: 3429 words.