Well, July has finished and we are into August, so it is time to look back over the last month and see what was achieved.
In total I put out around 56,000 words, making it my most productive month I can remember. Much of that was rewriting, but still, they were words that were written.
I finished off, and uploaded, four new stories to the Pure Escapism collection during that time frame, as well as starting on a few new ones, the main one being the rather lengthy ‘prequel’ to Tears of the Mountain. It is at 15,500 words and still in editing and proofreading. This was a story that didn’t exist at the start of the month, so I am rather proud of that.
As for August, the first aim is to finish off that story and make it available, then get stuck into Tears of the Mountain heavily, plus doing some side work on the next lot of stories in the queue for Pure Escapism.